Time for a new bag

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Time for a new bag

Postby bsnone1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

So it is time to upgrade from my innova standard bag. I've got an anniversary coming up later this month and figure the wife will spend ~$100. I really dig the look/style of the dynamic discs commander but I'm a not sure I want to wait for a pre order... Anyone see this bag in person yet? Any other ideas in my price range? Not really looking for a backpack style (I can always buy the straps later) I guess comfort is always a premium above all else (I use a ping hoofer bag with just a shoulder strap for ball golf - 3 years of caddying as a kid let me in on tons of different ball golf bags and always loved carrying that bag)

Digging through threads here it seems that a lot of the higher end stuff is out of my price range. Any thoughts/experiences would be very much appreciated.
bsnone1
Noob

Favorite Disc: Eagle

Re: Time for a new bag

Postby tjh0188 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 am

I'v got an innova deluxe bag and it holds as many discs as you would really need. I didnt carry it long with just a shoulder strap since i got a set of innova backsavers or whatever they're called for free shortly after i bought it. the only gripe i have with it is that the side storage isnt bigger. i can't fit a heavy hoody in there while carrying 22 discs =( The drink holder is nice and big and i can fit a few big microfibers in the smaller side compartment so they dont drag on the ground. all in all it carries everything i need and i'm very pleased with it. I have been tempted to pick up a fade crunch box and carry even fewer discs though.....
Pure-VP-Fuse-Mace-River-Saint Pro-Firebird-Flow-Giant
tjh0188
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: River

Re: Time for a new bag

Postby Tokyo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 am

I say gold reveloution bag I ve had mine for about 9 yrs and still going strong
Tokyo
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champ Teebird

Return to Equipment