Dave Feldberg part of Latitude 64° team

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Dave Feldberg part of Latitude 64° team

Postby JR » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

keltik wrote:
Parks wrote:It was just a B-tier where he had zero chance of not taking first so he was pretty relaxed and not in super competition mode. I don't think he got my sense of humor though. I was just fucking around with him on a 500' hole with water on the right, saying "last year Avery laid up safe about 450' on the left, and he throws longer than you right?" And he gets all fired up saying he's gonna deuce it before the tournament is over (it was three rounds on the same course) and throws a roller 60 feet past it into some bushes. I can't remember if he made the putt or not, but I thought it was pretty funny.

there is a whole lot of win in that post.

:-D When Dave is powering down he can still make the Eagle fly way farther than 350'.

I heard that the arly Pains were a little flippy and the later ones fixed that. Never having thrown any i cannot say what the current situation is and how large the variations are between individual discs. I have a few years old Zero hard Spike and the first time i threw it got cosmetic damage. The plastic is fairly hard and slippery and only medium and hard Wizard type stuff are harder in base plastics. The damage appeared as a lighter streak in the plastic with no deformation, scratching etc. on the disc. The more i threw it the more it got those marks and quickly. So i stopped using it a lot and used Grip Lines. Spikes aren't normally in my bag any more so i wouldn't know how hard Zero lasts flight wise because the flight did not change.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to General Discussion