Help My Bag

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Help My Bag

Postby buggzbrown » Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Ok, so i've been playing for a couple years now and then but this year i've been going all in playing nearly every day. I've built a bag that i feel has a disc for every shot but sometimes it feels like i carry too many molds or too many different weights. Any pros out there or anyone good in general I'd just like an overall review of my bag, what i might take out to slim it down or what could bolster it to make it better. Keep in mind i do only throw discraft simply because i feel they have the most quality plastics and the most consistent discs out of the box. So here it is.

--Drivers--
-AvengerSS, FLX, 170g
-Avenger, FLX, 174g
-Flick, EliteZ, 150g

--Fairway Drivers--
-Zombee, EliteZ, 172g
-Glide, EliteZ, 170g

--Midrange--
-Buzzz, EliteZ, 176g
-Drone, FLX, 178g,
-Meteor, ESP, 168g
-Impact, ESP, 168g

--Putters--
Magnet, ProD, 174g
MagnetSoft, ProD, 174g

Any replies are appreciated good or bad, ALSO please dont say try other brands, i like this brand i wont change.
buggzbrown
Noob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Favorite Disc: zombee

Re: Help My Bag

Postby PMantle » Mon May 20, 2013 6:09 am

Jmo, but I think you could shake up that driver line up a bit. Those two Avengers are very very different, and the flick is just crazy over stable. Maybe add a Flash or Surge SS?
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Alexandria, La.
Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: Help My Bag

Postby discpunk26 » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 am

I think your limiting yourself and your potential by only throwing one company, especially if you won't consider DGA discs. To accurately help we need more information, How far do you throw, what do your discs currently do for you, How do you throw them?
discpunk26
Noob
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 am
Favorite Disc: firebird

Re: Help My Bag

Postby BiggieSMLS » Mon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I might throw in a Nuke SS or a Prodigy D4 with your drivers! Two solid understable discs
Never leave a birdie putt short.
BiggieSMLS
Noob
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 am
Location: Boise, ID
Favorite Disc: Katana

Re: Help My Bag

Postby buggzbrown » Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

For extra info, I throw around 350-400 with my avenger ss i throw farthest with that everything else around 300-350, the flick i use specifically for forehand shots and thumbers. honestly it is the only disc i can forhand succesfully i mainly only throw RHBH
buggzbrown
Noob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Favorite Disc: zombee

Re: Help My Bag

Postby PMantle » Tue May 21, 2013 7:35 am

buggzbrown wrote:For extra info, I throw around 350-400 with my avenger ss i throw farthest with that everything else around 300-350, the flick i use specifically for forehand shots and thumbers. honestly it is the only disc i can forhand succesfully i mainly only throw RHBH

Wow, I can't keep an A-SS in the air long enough to do that. Gave my Z away, and let my wife throw my Pro-d.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Alexandria, La.
Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: Help My Bag

Postby buggzbrown » Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 am

PMantle wrote:
buggzbrown wrote:For extra info, I throw around 350-400 with my avenger ss i throw farthest with that everything else around 300-350, the flick i use specifically for forehand shots and thumbers. honestly it is the only disc i can forhand succesfully i mainly only throw RHBH

Wow, I can't keep an A-SS in the air long enough to do that. Gave my Z away, and let my wife throw my Pro-d.


Really, thats odd for me it just glides for days. maybe you're trying to over power it when i try and snap the hell out of it it usually turns over and trys to roll. But if u just let it glide out there is goes a long way.
buggzbrown
Noob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Favorite Disc: zombee

Re: Help My Bag

Postby PMantle » Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

buggzbrown wrote:
PMantle wrote:
buggzbrown wrote:For extra info, I throw around 350-400 with my avenger ss i throw farthest with that everything else around 300-350, the flick i use specifically for forehand shots and thumbers. honestly it is the only disc i can forhand succesfully i mainly only throw RHBH

Wow, I can't keep an A-SS in the air long enough to do that. Gave my Z away, and let my wife throw my Pro-d.


Really, thats odd for me it just glides for days. maybe you're trying to over power it when i try and snap the hell out of it it usually turns over and trys to roll. But if u just let it glide out there is goes a long way.

That's how Archangels act for me.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Alexandria, La.
Favorite Disc: Pure


Return to Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests