Gyroscopic Powerball

Postby Solty » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:32 am

I found this in an email i get from overstock.com

Dynaflex Pro Gyro Wrist Exerciser
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby sleepy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:45 pm

If you're going to get one, get it from roadkill's store, Ultimate Gyro. Might as well support your fellow discgolfreview.com'er! :wink:

I just got two of them...one for me and one for my dad. I got the ones with the digital speedometer on one end and they're great.

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby roadkill » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:15 pm

Mikesoft,

The one featured in that Overstock email is the Dynaflex Pro model. While it is cheaper than the pro plus and powerball models, it's performance is not up to par with the others.

I carry the pro plus and the powerball with or without speedmeters. I do not carry the basic pro model for several reasons. The primary reason is because of the excessive vibration that is experienced when using it. Secondly I don't carry it because you can't open it to do routine maintenance (cleaning). Thirdly it doesn't allow for the installation of the speedmeter.

I charge $23.50 for the pro plus model(much smoother than the pro). With this you get an instructional CD rom video which shows some advanced exercises and techniques. I also provide a complimentary wrist strap and my recommended strength workout and workout for rehab purposes. It has a removable top so if later you decide to add the speedmeter you can without having to purchase a whole new unit.

Powerball (neon lights) without the speedmeter is $29.95.

The pro plus w/ meter is $34.95 and the powerball (w/neon lights) w/ speedmeter is $39.95 .

Right now my humble site connects to my eBay store, but within a week the storefront should be operational so no eBay account would be neccessary. If you want one now and don't have an eBay acct I could take paypal orders or credit card orders over the phone using virtual terminal.

In about a month my site will have a whole new look and much more content.

Thanks for the props, Evan I hope it's going well for you.

Steve
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby TexasOutlaw » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 am

Any chance I can mail you a check?
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby roadkill » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:11 am

Yeah, I could. I prefer money orders, but I can accept checks, it will just delay the shipping a couple more days.

When I receive payment the order goes out right away priority mail, so a paypal order is usually received in about three days. A check will naturally take longer.

If you want to bypass the eBay store, PM me I'll give you my addy and we'll make arrangements for whatever you want to purchase.

-Steve
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Return to Equipment