Video clips by jr, lcgm8, mafa and others

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Video clips by jr, lcgm8, mafa and others

Postby JR » Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 am

I don't know when the videos can be made and published because we had a monkey wrench thrown at us. We are in the dark about the details so there is no point in discussing it with others than the ones responsible so i won' tell because i don't know what the facts are. What i can tell is that these videos will not be published any time soon.

On the first day i filmed a group with two Swedish juniors, Locastro, Gurthie and McBeth. On the second Shusterick, McBeth, Owens, Feldberg and Piironen. Today and tomorrow the MPO lead group. I have shots from others groups as well from single throws to a little over one hole. Except i got more holes partially filmed from Val, Paige, Holly and the rest in their card after i had filmed the guys. I ran out of battery power so i did not get each of the holes the ladies played from then on. And i was not filming like usual following the flight of the disc each time. So it might not be interesting to see all the time what kind of throws the ladies had since that is not always what's on the screen. We were asked to show emotions of the players so we tried at times to zoom in on the faces of the players after throwing.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby JR » Wed May 22, 2013 5:47 am

Check out Youtube channel thespintv for some lcgm8 competition footage.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Euro tour event Twin Lakes Annual 2013 from Sweden final part 1 with Feldberg, Lizotte, Locastro and Jenkins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7HhwjeyHY

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmojSq-dG_Y
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Twin Lakes Annual final part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy9FLHwu58
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Here is a taster of The 2013 Copenhagen Open the major:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiAHYh2cgoY
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby rehder » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 pm

hope everything work out and we get to see the footage. And thanks for stopping by :wink:
Z-Pred, Z-Force, Destroyer, (M,S,Q)OLF, Roc, Wizard&VP
rehder
1000 Rated Poster

Postby JR » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 am

It may take a while for lcgm8 to be able to put out the videos due to contractual issues. Not with the CO staff though. He's gotother obligations and bosses now so his hands aren't free any more. It was nice to meet you and the few drives i saw you make showed that you've got a good wrist compared to mine. Very snappy late in the throw.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Kylmäköski, Finland hosted a disc golf tournament that went to sudden death for the victory between Arttu Sikanen and Jussi Meresmaa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcEz4GJGdHY
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 am

Always like seeing an ace!
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Omega SS

Postby JR » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Music video teaser of the first major of this year Copenhagen Open The Major 2013:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQl6p61FqA
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Lots of good action. The music fit in with the video quite well. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole tourney.
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Postby JR » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 pm

lcgm8 seems to make really good music videos for majors :-D
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Stringbean » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Good stuff. Felt like I was there.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Postby JR » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 am

The first 5.1 sound attempt. Neither of us has tested the mix so please start at a very low volume level. Weekly competition compilation from Vihioja, Tampere, Finland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yhMPKf9nHY
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Sound was very good. Not to loud or soft. Good video, as always. :D
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator