Looking for a used Pro Wraith

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Stringbean » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:10 am

Looking for a used Pro Wraith... 7/10 or better.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Re: Looking for a used Pro Wraith

Postby andrew » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm

I have a couple that I never end up throwing because of consistency issues with rim width/small hands. I'll grab them this coming Monday from storage and get back to you, assuming you're still looking. Likely less than 170g and 7 wear, maybe 6. I know one is white....
Wizards/Jokeri/Fuse/Buzzz/Gator/XLs/Teebirds/XXX/PDs

Disc Golf (n): A game in which a round plastic object is thrown into trees until it is beat in to resemble its preferred flight characteristics, at which point it is thrown into a lake.
andrew
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PPD

Postby Fightingthetide » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

If you have access to a Play It Again Sports, I would look there for Star Wraith X-Outs...or F2...you know what I mean.

There's been a recent run of soft Star Wraith F2's that came out with mild pop-top domes and slightly lower PLH. They break in really quick. I have had one in my bag for 4-ish months and it bombs. I parked a 390' anhyzer hole today from a flat throw. It turned all the way to the ground...but if you want something with a lower power requirement, this may not be what you want.
Fightingthetide
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Stringbean » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much what I am looking for. Easy hyzer flip distance or long turnover thrown flat. That's how I lost my last one, too flat and it flipped 380 into the tall Prairie weeds/grass. 5th disc lost on that course in as many visits.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Postby Fightingthetide » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 am

edit - ehhh nevermind...cant bring myself to part with these Wraiths.

But if you want me to pick up one of those Star Wraiths, I'll do it for the cost of the disc + shipping. Not sure if that's beneficial to you or not.
Fightingthetide
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Stringbean » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm

That's okay, I will probably just buy a fresh one and beat it in. They are cheap enough and easy enough to find. PIAS is a good thought as stated above.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade