Gorilla boy kong and OOP Discs for sale

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Gorilla boy kong and OOP Discs for sale

Postby jtkustomizer » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:07 am

Hello all. I have been out of the game for a while due to an injury and working 2 jobs. I have since decided that somebody can get more use out of the stuff that i have been hoarding.

First off I have a camo gorilla boy kong that I bought back in 2007 or 2008. For its age it is extremely good shape. I always tried to take the best of care of this bag. The only problem that it has is a tear by one of the zippers. I sent it back to get fixed once but it tore again in the same spot. I do not have any pictures at the moment but if you are seriousl interested I can send them to you during my down time which has been very limited lately. It comes with the Original strap and a set of quads. Not really sure of value so make me an offer.

I also have some discs that I will be selling as well. Here is a very vague list of what I have. Please send offers and questions via PM.

11x and glo11x Teebirds
11x and glo11x firebirds
Various Beasts
All kinds of buzzz's
Various Destroyers...no first run stars
Most things in my sig.
And some odd and ends

Since I work between 70 and 80 hours a week i do not have much free time to check and send messages so please be patient with me. I will be putting a list of everything that I have sometime but time freetime lately has been almost nonexistent. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it and can get you some pictures if you would like to see. Just remember it might take me a coulpe of days to get back with you. I will though. I have bben a member here for a while and have had many great trades with some of the people that have been here a while.
Destroyer, Firebird, Teebird, Valkryie, FLX Drone, Buzzz, Impact and Warlock
jtkustomizer
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: www.gorilla-boy.com

Re: Gorilla boy kong and OOP Discs for sale

Postby SiDeArM jUnKiE » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 am

PM'd
The glare from my head will blind you
SiDeArM jUnKiE
Tree Magnet

Re: Gorilla boy kong and OOP Discs for sale

Postby jtkustomizer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm