ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Postby 7ontheline » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

JR wrote:My Slaidi is premium and more like 3.5 or 4 LSS so i don't think you are missing anything and the official manufacturer numbers are too straight in the end and too flippy in the beginning.

yeah, probably more fade than 3 now that I think that my eagles and orcs are rated 3 LSS.
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby andrew » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Just bought a premium Jokeri in opaque pink plastic. Very nice looking but different from the highly transparent discs I'm used to and maybe a little slicker. Certainly gonna be much easier to find, and the mold is exact. Just an FYI.
Wizards/Pures/Jokeri/Fuse/Buzzz/Gator/XLs/Teebird/Predator/PDs

Disc Golf (n): A game in which a round plastic object is thrown into trees until it is beat in to resemble its preferred flight characteristics, at which point it is thrown into a lake.
andrew
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PPD

Postby BentElbow11 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm actually using a Premium Jokeri to putt with. Got it for use as a 'wind putter', but quickly realized it's great inside the circle. Opto-like plastic but pretty flexible. As a putter the Jokeri slams into the chains and sticks! The thing I've noticed most compared to other putters is that when it hits the chains it drops down fast into the basket, very little doubt. I've also made some putts with it I had no business sinking, where it would grab one chain on the outside and still drop in. Could be the leading edge design, could be the plastic. Surprisingly good putter though! And it will last forever.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Equipment