Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: Innova Tern

Postby BentElbow11 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 am

47? I would have guessed 14.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby PMantle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

BentElbow11 wrote:47? I would have guessed 14.

Which would have been 2 years older than you. amiright?
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BentElbow11 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 am

Recent quotes from PMantle: "functioning retard like yourself"..."you miserable vomitous mass"

Nice
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby PMantle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am

BentElbow11 wrote:Recent quotes from PMantle: "functioning retard like yourself"..."you miserable vomitous mass"

Nice

Sorry, that's what I get from your posts. Not my fault.

Oh, and here's a guy you can go stalk,

I was throwing Sorcerers again, today. These are have more turn than even my Cranks. I would put the Sorcerer (in TP) at like -1.5 or so. They weren't as understable as the Inertia's I was throwing, but they certainly ended up to the right of where they were thrown (RHBH).

I don't even know what would happen if you had the form to throw this more than the 400' I throw it, currently.

:lol: :lol:
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BentElbow11 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 am

Take a break, PMantle. Come up from your mother's basement, and go outside for some fresh air.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby PMantle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:01 pm

BentElbow11 wrote:Take a break, PMantle. Come up from your mother's basement, and go outside for some fresh air.

Ma! The meatloaf! Now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 pm

I'm 31 and I like pie.
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby PMantle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 am

Mmmm....pie
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby PMantle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:49 am

Hey bent, again, not me :lol:

A friend of mine just got his sorcerer, it does turn quite a bit, imo more then my trespasses, but the new tournament plastic is a complete winner.
His tp sorcerer came in light green and the grip on this disc was probably the best i have ever felt

Still westside is often far off with their flight numbers
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby JR » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:44 am

PMantle wrote:Mmmm....pie

k
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby PMantle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:58 am

Academy just added Champion Terns.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby PMantle » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 am

:lol: :lol:

I use my renegade only for hard anhyzer shots or rollers. That's about all I can get it to do for my form and skill. The tern I have is a test run, so I'm not sure how it compares to the other production terms, but it is pretty much a champion destroyer that goes way farther.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BentElbow11 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:43 am

Here's some quick advice for ya: clean up your form and stop releasing all your drives with 45 degrees anhyzer and drivers like the Renegade and Sorcerer will fly correctly. Your hatred of those 2 discs, and the Renegade especially, is pathological.

As for the review above, he's admitting that he has "form and skill" issues. And the Tern is not like a champ Destroyer...no uh uh, sorry. Anyone who says it is doesn't have the arm to get it anywhere near up to speed. It's pretty obvious by now that includes you.

Note: I see a lot of players, and not just newbs, who massively torque every drive over into big flex shots in order to get their "distance". It's the only way they can, and it's not pretty. After I cringe, I may ask them what they threw, and it's invariably something max speed and overstable. You know, a Boss or Nuke on a 300 ft hole. Naturally, if they ever throw a stable-understable driver with their terrible form, it turns and burns for them, and they consider it a bad driver. No, not bad driver, bad form...maybe learn how to throw correctly instead?
Last edited by BentElbow11 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby BentElbow11 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am

PMantle wrote::lol: :lol:

I use my renegade only for hard anhyzer shots or rollers. That's about all I can get it to do for my form and skill. The tern I have is a test run, so I'm not sure how it compares to the other production terms, but it is pretty much a champion destroyer that goes way farther.

Also, in your blatant dishonesty you ignored some other reviews of the Renegade from the same DGCR thread. Here they are FWIW:

"I find my lucid Renegade a tick more stable than a champ Tern and quite a bit more stable than a star Tern.

I personally like the Renegade a bit more, it's very controllable for me. I can get a slight turn out of it thrown flat and can get a nice big turn when thrown a little anhyzer. The champ Tern I have will get more turn when thrown flat and can flirt with turning and burning if thrown on an anhyzer. At the end of the flight my Renegade fades a little less while the Tern has a harder fade.

I don't like carrying too many molds and to me the Renegade and Tern both fill the understable distance driver slot (although they have slight differences), so I'd only carry one of them at a time."

"...If you have a 169g Bio you will get more stability with a 174g Lucid. Not huge differences but enough that you might just like to stick with the one mold. They're pretty sweet discs. It's my go to distance driver in all but headwinds because they go as far as any speed 12 distance driver for me most times even further but they are way easy to control and very consistent. I can lose one and just toss a new one in the bag and go."

"I just posted a review of the Lucid Renegade here: http://heavydisc.blogspot.com/2014/0...ind-blown.html

I love it and mine doesn't feel flippy at all - not sure if anything has been changing with this mold?"
Last edited by BentElbow11 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment