Am I doing it right

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Am I doing it right

Postby Big Tone » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:45 pm

The tourney was a lot of fun this past weekend. Finished 2nd in my division. Moved up a couple of places in my bag tag league as well. The bag worked out great aside from leaving the Wizard at home to make room for other carry-alongs which left me needing a disc that has a gentle fade inbetween the ESP Zone and opto Pure. Think Im going to pick up a pro-d Zone and beat it in to a spot between those 2 discs.

I stopped by my local shop and picked up a new S-PD that was almost as flat as my used p-pd. Flies like a beauty! Put in an order for 2 p-line's as well. Good thing I did grab the new SPD cause i went for a practice round at my local course and the domey SPD i had went for a dip in the pond(buh-bye). I also had my new glow c-pd's arrive. Same dome as the s-line i lost and they aren't plus rimmed like the c-line i currently have shelved. I like the set up thus far.
Big Tone
Noob

Postby Big Tone » Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Well it's been some time since I've posted anything but just wanted to put out an update.
The bag has been pretty set over the past year(mold wise).

Putters
Pure x2 - Zero Med(putt), Opto(up/drive)
Zone - Cryztal Flx

Mids
Fuse - GL
Mace x2 - GL & Opto

Drivers
xXx - Opto
FD x2 - C & a new G-line i just got
PD x3 - C, S, & P
Sword - VIP

Lost my old flat beat stiff PPD... was a sad moment when i finally gave up the search. On the bright side I look forward to beating in it's replacement that i picked up about 2 weeks ago. Also ordered one of those new g-line's to see where it fits in the PD line up. Time will tell.

I have other plastics in these molds as well that get thrown in and out of the bag but since I play a lot of casual rounds with buddies I find myself carrying a smaller bag with no more than 6-7 disc usually. Check the weather, think about which course it is, select my weapons! If it's a new course or one i haven't played before then its the full bag with about 15 disc.
Big Tone
Noob

Postby JR » Thu May 29, 2014 5:32 am

Looks good.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Nice man. Liking the mold minimalist approach.

I've asked everyone on here,but I always like getting more opinions. What is your take on a FD?
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion