Innova Deluxe Bag and quadshocks

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Innova Deluxe Bag and quadshocks

Postby Lets_Throwdown » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:09 pm

I got a Innova deluxe bag recently and im looking into getting some quadshocks for it. However after reading a review that was posted on this site i have been a little bit apprehensive about actually getting the harness. The review said that with the quadshocks the seams started to rip on the bag. Has anyone else had the same problem or is this just a rare case. Thanks for your input.
Lets_Throwdown
Noob

Postby Blake_T » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:55 pm

i actually emailed the person after he posted that.

generally all bags are designed with points designated to be weight/structure bearing.

the recommended use of the quad shock harness is to attach all 4 points to the spot where a strap would normally attach. some bags are designed with secondary attachment points on the bag, usually in the form of metal or plastic D rings, etc. as long as you only attach to designated spots, you should be okay.

on a side note, some of the older lightning bags had sub-par stitching and the normal default strap would rip the seams on those.

i have used quad shocks for 2 years now and recommend them to anyone that carries more than 10 discs + a beverage.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby Lets_Throwdown » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:52 pm

Thanks for the input. I plan on going out and getting a quadshock harness within the next week or so. I carry about 12 disc in my bag right now and i think the quadshock might help make the bag less of a strain to carry. Thanks again.
Lets_Throwdown
Noob

Postby TexasOutlaw » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:33 am

Lets_Throwdown wrote:Thanks for the input. I plan on going out and getting a quadshock harness within the next week or so. I carry about 12 disc in my bag right now and i think the quadshock might help make the bag less of a strain to carry. Thanks again.

Quad shocks are one of the best investments I've ever made. Not sure about the deluxe bag though...
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Equipment