Problem submitting reviews

Comments, Questions, Requests, or Suggestions relating to discgolfreview.com

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Problem submitting reviews

Postby mcrow » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 pm

I tried to submit a review and got really strange error, is there something wrong with the review system?

Here is my review of the Spider Monkey bag:

My Review:

I first heard about Gorilla Boy bags here on DGR and it soon became clear that these were the bags for me. Since I can't find a reason to carry more than a dozen discs, the Spider Monkey was the one I chose.

It can hold ~10-12 discs in the main compartment, two putters in the putter pocket (tight fit and ,if need be, you can use the back pocket for another disc. So this little bag holds upto ~15 discs.

The main compartment has a PVC frame that acts as both a "disc keeper" and a stabilizer so your bag doesn't flop over when you set it down. This is really nice touch not seen in many small bags these days.

The bag has a mesh pocket on one end, large enough for a folded up poncho. On the other end is a zipper pocket thats great for holding your cell phone, keys or some about the size about 4 inches by 8 inches in size. There is a putter pocket on the front side and is big enough to hold two of most putters. Atteched to the front of the putter pocket is a mini pocket with the Gorilla Boy logo on it.

There are hook-ups on the bag for should straps and a clasp for an umbrella or towel or even to hang a second watter bottle.

The tip lid of the bag is half zippered and have velcro. The top zips up to seal the main compartment and flap extends from where the zipper end down to cover the putter and mini pockets. The flap is great for wet weather play as it keep water off your discs and putters.

The Spider Monkey seems be a bit lighter than even the Revo mini bag, so it saves on your shoulder. The bag also looks great, in my opinion the nicest looking bag there is. It comes in several colors though I had mine mad in camo.

All Gorilla Boy bags are handmade and darn near bullet proof: Sturdy. The seams are all double stitched for extra strength and all the clasps and hardware are plenty strong.

A golf bag may not directly improve your game, but the Spider Monkey has made it easier for me to carry my discs in comfort. By carrying a lighter more well constructed bag, I feel like I have improved my game.
mcrow
Noob

Postby Blake_T » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:01 pm

due to a problem in the code, there has to be something in the weight field for the review to go through correctly.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby Blake_T » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:03 pm

actually, just checked and the review went through.
Blake_T

Postby SkaBob » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:03 pm

I've gotta say, I fill out just about every field with every review I submit (everything but PDGA number), and it's been coming up with some errors for some time now, with every review. It still accepts them, but it gets the following errors:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 121

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 126

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 153

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 158

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php:121) in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 186

The last one's just PHP freaking out as it's trying to redirect to what I'm guessing is the main DGR page or a thanks for your review page or something. The redirection functions don't work if any text at all has been output before they try to do it. The ones before it are the symptoms of the actual problem. I've got quite a bit of experience with PHP if you could use help fixing it! I'd be happy to help out...
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Donkeypuncher » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:43 am

Same thing for me, I just tried to review the MD1 and it gave me the following message afterwards:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 121

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 126

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 153

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 158

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php:121) in /home/dgreview/public_html/submit_review.php on line 186

I assume the review will go through, but I thought I would wait for blake to tell us if there are any real problems with the system.
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Blake_T » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:07 am

DP: your review went through.

there are a few code problems. if you entered a valid email addy into the review box you should get a confirmation.
Blake_T

Postby JR » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:07 pm

I tried to review European Disc Golf Open 2006 DVD and got error messages. I din't put my email and disc weight in the review.

My Review:

While this DVD is shorter (an hour or so)than Marshall Street and worlds DVDs it still is quite competitive. Good quality video with slow motion of the most interesting throws after each hole. There's too little coverage of other events than MPO unfortunately. But the final round coverage is great and has great shots. There's a lot to laugh about because there's a good dose of humor sprinkled all over the video :-)

The DVD ends with a bang unless you count in the Climo promo. Guts with Doss, Feldberg, Voigt, Greg Marten(spelling?) plus a guy I don't recognize vs Climo, Derek Robbins multiple British champ and fellow HOF member plus Källström and two guys I don't recognize. I don't wanna be near when these guys play guts. Mama! Soggy bottom ;-)
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Website Comments