found disc

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

spider

Postby twmccoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:37 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote:is it fairly firm, the CE plastic (pearlish white usually) if it is Id reccomend selling it, I had a guy interested in mine when I was still throwing it, he offered me 25$, should have taken it :-\. Terry you might like it, you threw spiders a bit before right? it will proably be a bit more overstable than the regular champ spiders, and will hold a line better (firm plastic generally does)

Yeah, mine is the pearly white plastic. I might just have to go out and throw it.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler

Postby TexasOutlaw » Fri May 05, 2006 8:00 am

I got into buzzes before I could try a spider. Down here, they are used as putters more than midranges due to the wind.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby jHarr » Fri May 05, 2006 9:18 am

knew a guy that loved champ spiders for his turbo putts-
florida style, over the palmetto, 50+ footers... attempts anyway
seems I'll throw my challenger or even wizard for similar D shorter hyzers
funny I was just thinkin bout throwin the spider back in the bag for those slightly longer hyzer approaches though...
jHarr
Noob

Postby Thatdirtykid » Fri May 05, 2006 7:38 pm

If I still had my CE spider i would still be throwing it, however a E wizard is good for the same stuff.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Weebl » Sat May 06, 2006 11:17 pm

My buddy has a hot pink CE/Proline Spider that's incredibly hot. As well as a Champion Spider that has a very unique color... looks like someone took a piss in the mold when they injected it with clear champ plastic. It's his solidified piss putter.
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Solty » Sun May 07, 2006 4:43 am

Weebl wrote:My buddy has a hot pink CE/Proline Spider that's incredibly hot. As well as a Champion Spider that has a very unique color... looks like someone took a piss in the mold when they injected it with clear champ plastic. It's his solidified piss putter.

now that's an analogy!
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon May 08, 2006 9:41 am

Glad it was only piss....
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue May 09, 2006 7:19 pm

I don't want to bother making a new topic about this so I am going to put it here. I just traded in a whole bunch of plastic at the local Played Again and I picked up some interesting discs. I found a brand new 10X Eagle and three 4X JK Avairs. I asked the high schoolers working there when they had gotten this batch in and they said a giant shipment just arrived from innova on monday and almost all of it was from that shipment. So my question is how could such older discs find their way into a fresh shipment of Innova plastic that was mostly Star and Tye Dye Champion plastic? They said they got in some x-out stuff but these were definitely not x-outs. It was weird but very good for me.

On a side note I heard them say I was dumb for trading in champ plastic for lower quality plastic. I feel that my 2X champ beasts and Sidewinders were a fair trade for these discs.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Thatdirtykid » Tue May 09, 2006 9:40 pm

:lol: thats pretty funny, the play it agains here dont take trades on discs :? . But I live close enough to the wright life, and they do, and probably have a worlds selection better than any play it again http://discgolf.wrightlife.com/site/store/dcs/B1/Disc_Golf :wink:
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Previous

Return to General Discussion