Discwing Quarter K

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Discwing Quarter K

Postby soaresjo » Sun May 14, 2006 12:59 am

Any thoughts on this disc? Just curious.

-john
The Shark Loves Free Slurpees!
soaresjo
Noob

Postby Blake_T » Sun May 14, 2006 1:03 am

Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

thanks

Postby soaresjo » Sun May 14, 2006 10:56 am

soaresjo
Noob

quarter K

Postby twmccoy » Sun May 14, 2006 3:38 pm

IMO it is a total failure. The plastic is very soft and gets scrapes easily. Also, the disc is no longer than any other driver, nor is it faster. The one I have won't even keep up with an orc. The disc feels great in your hand though. I like the underside of the rim. Has a nice rounded edge.

Save yourself time and money and don't get one.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler

Postby Blake_T » Sun May 14, 2006 4:57 pm

btw, the reason i posted a link (and the general trend to my posts becoming more sarcastic lately) is that a lot of duplicate questions are getting posted. there aren't a lot of threads here, with most of the sections only having 1-3 pages worth of topics on them.

while this topic is a few months old, there are a lot of questions that are being asked, often within 3 or 4 days of the same question being asked.

thankfully, there have been people posting and giving good answers to a lot of the duplicate questions.

keep in mind that most of these questions i have answered at least 40 or 50 times, and each time it's like i have to "sell the idea" as something worthwhile. frankly, it gets kind of tiresome when there are dozens of other questions that could be asked :)

i don't mind answering, but the quality of my answers decreases as the frequency of the question increases.

that being said, i'd bet $50 that within 7 days someone will post asking which plastic is longer, dx or champion, and whether or not they should carry an orc, beast, valk, starfire, starfire-L, flash, crush, avenger, and surge.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

haha

Postby soaresjo » Sun May 14, 2006 5:22 pm

hey blake I was hoping you could help me out.
which plastic is better dx or champion, and should I carry an orc, beast, valk, starfire, starfire-L, flash, crush, avenger, or surge?

thanks
-john
8)

p.s. just kidding.
soaresjo
Noob

Postby presidio hills » Mon May 15, 2006 1:57 am

definitely the z crush is the only disc in that list i'd be caught dead throwing... maybe a dx valk for a max d drive... but why throw max d if it's only 50' farther and totally inconsistent? :wink:
ps: just kiddin'
presidio hills
Fairway Surgeon

Return to Equipment