Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby chris86wm » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:36 pm

edit
situation resolved
Last edited by chris86wm on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
chris86wm
Tree Magnet

Postby Solty » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:58 am

gorillaboy wrote:I received the disc's from "theripper" that we traded for now...thanks ripper

discmonkey42 wrote:I got the ripper's check in the mail yesterday. Will send the discs as soon as it clears. Thanks

Thank you guys for the update. TheRipper, thank you for making everything right.
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby honkeytiger » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:21 pm

First off, I have done several deals with people on this board and have had no complaints or problems. I sent Chris his disc and for whatever reason it did not show up. I have just gotten back from two weeks away without internet and I have just PM'd Chris attempting to rectify the situation. For whatever reason some posts in this thread have been removed and I never got a chance to read them. I see that Chris left a smiley when he mentioned coming to my house. I sure hope he was joking, because he will NOT be happy if he attempts to come in contact with me or my family. I realize that this has become a I said, He said thing, but please know that I have attempted to fix this transaction which came as a result of no fault of mine.
honkeytiger
Tree Magnet

Postby Solty » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:56 am

honkeytiger wrote:First off, I have done several deals with people on this board and have had no complaints or problems. I sent Chris his disc and for whatever reason it did not show up. I have just gotten back from two weeks away without internet and I have just PM'd Chris attempting to rectify the situation. For whatever reason some posts in this thread have been removed and I never got a chance to read them. I see that Chris left a smiley when he mentioned coming to my house. I sure hope he was joking, because he will NOT be happy if he attempts to come in contact with me or my family. I realize that this has become a I said, He said thing, but please know that I have attempted to fix this transaction which came as a result of no fault of mine.

Honkeytiger,

Please note that I've spoken with chris and let him know that you were not around per your May 21st post. Please work with Chris and post any and all findings/results here. Your attention to this matter is imperative.

Mike
Solty

Postby Solty » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:48 pm

chris86wm wrote:edit
situation resolved

Chris & HonkeyTiger - I'm glad you were able to resolve. Thanks for the update Chris.

-mikesolt
Solty

Postby SkaBob » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:56 am

A month ago I arranged a trade with posionelf, a Z MRV of mine for a domey yellow Z surge of his.

I sent him my disc, he confirmed it arrived (and even said he hit 2 aces with it), but said that the surge got returned because he put the wrong state on it. I again gave him my address and he said he sent it out again.

I still haven't received it, and he has no excuse this time, but says he'll send it and another disc for my trouble if it comes back to him. Well it hasn't come to me, and upon checking with USPS, they said no package was shipped to my address from his state. Period.

At this point I'm out an increasingly rare, discontinued disc, and from what the USPS records show, he hasn't even attempted to fulfill his side of the bargain. He suggested once he has other surges, but frankly, I don't care about any other piece of plastic he has unless it's a super domey, light weight, yellow Z surge. I have 18 other surges, and that's the only kind I want. If he had offered anything else in trade for my MRV I would've refused it, as that is the only disc of any weight, plastic, mold, color or domeyness that I'm looking for. At this point I can't even trust that his offer to send more/extra plastic would have any meaning, because he didn't try to send the originals, and I'm having my doubts he'd send anything else.

He said he'd be sending out "a couple discs" on Sept. 7th, but those would've arrived by now if he'd sent them (Kentucky is 2 days by slow mail), AND the USPS would have record of him sending them (which they don't), and frankly, what's he going to send me? 2 random discs of unknown weight, plastic and mold?
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby SkaBob » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 pm

Just verified that all 3 discs poisonelf promised me are in. Nice to see it resolved finally.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Solty » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:43 pm

glad to see this was resolved!
Solty

Postby poisonelf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:38 am

Like i said I do apologize...it seemed to be one thing right after the next...Hope to trade or buy off of you some day in the future
poisonelf
large-breasted asian woman expert

Favorite Disc: Z Xtreme

Postby Anakha » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:28 pm

I'm going to call some negative feedback on myself, my car broke down, and no transportation = no post office, and fixing car = no $.

So, I was a week late on shipping three trades. I shipped all priority today, with confirmation #'s and something extra in each one.

Terribly sorry to all.

I also had two more trades go out today, on schedule.

So, today - 5 trades, 5 packages, 15 discs.

Again, sorry for those that were late. :oops:
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Postby swel304 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 pm

Anakha wrote:I'm going to call some negative feedback on myself, my car broke down, and no transportation = no post office, and fixing car = no $.

So, I was a week late on shipping three trades. I shipped all priority today, with confirmation #'s and something extra in each one.

Terribly sorry to all.

/golf clap

bravo
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Solty » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 pm

Anakha wrote:I'm going to call some negative feedback on myself, my car broke down, and no transportation = no post office, and fixing car = no $.

Terribly sorry to all.

A man of integrity....If more people we're honest and upfront when a problem...life would be a walk on the disc golf course :)
Solty

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:58 pm

Has anybody traded with Anakha lately? I traded some discs to him and never got mine. As far as I can tell he dropped off of the planet. Anyone have any info on him? I thought he might be away for the holiday but a PM I sent him is still unread.
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

Postby tushamajig13 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:50 am

Attempted to set up a trade with poisonelf involving a Pro Rhyno of mine for an S Wizard of his. After many PM's, I have not received the disc or a response. From reading the posts in this thread, I was not going to send my Rhyno until I received the Wizard. As such, I am not down any discs, but this trade was difficult, and was not completed.

I'm not saying anything about his character or anything, but I am warning other people to be wary of poisonelf. It seems several people have had difficulties.
tushamajig13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby readysetstab » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 am

maybe he's waiting for his rhyno ;)
readysetstab
Fairway Surgeon

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade