Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Solty » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:29 am

if there was no discs exchanged...there was no trade. There seems to be a communication breakdown.
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby tushamajig13 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm

I sent a number of messages asking that he 1) send it as soon as possible, 2) send it to a different address because I was leaving for a couple weeks, and 3) that I would send the rhyno as soon as I received the wizard.

It definitely was a breakdown in communication, but I just posted this as a warning to others that there seems to be a string of inconsistency surrounding poisonelf.

I am not meaning to hurt anyone's feelings, but rather I am trying to help others avoid this kind of frustration.
tushamajig13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby RustyP » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Mr.SmOOOth wrote:Has anybody traded with Anakha lately? I traded some discs to him and never got mine. As far as I can tell he dropped off of the planet. Anyone have any info on him? I thought he might be away for the holiday but a PM I sent him is still unread.

Same thing here man...sent him a Z Surge on 12/6, he said he was going to send my Orc on the following Tuesday (12/11), still haven't rcv'ed it. I've got 2 unread PM's waiting for him, as well as an email I sent last week. I was going to give it some more time, hoping that the disc just got lost in the mail or got delayed because of the holidays...but I guess now's as good a time as any. I've even tried adding him to my Yahoo messenger list, but the request is still pending. I've got his address, so I guess I'll mail him a letter too.

Anybody on here know this guy? Jason Herring from Topeka, KS?

I just want my Champ Glow Orc :(
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:45 pm

As far as I can tell he quit posting here about the time he got the discs I sent him. I sent him a new Glo Magnet, used Glo Challenger and a sweet Marshall St. stamped ESP Avenger. He wanted me to pick what I wanted from LSDiscs on E Bay and PM him the item #s. I did and when I checked the discs were still for sale. The next PM I sent him went unread.
Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

Postby Solty » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:50 pm

i will drop him a message and find out what the dealie is
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Great.

I just ordered discs from his Ebay site last week. He owes me three discs.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks Mike!

Bradley, the LSDiscs site is one of his buddies, not his. LSDiscs is a good place to get discs from. I have bought there many times, fast shipping and good prices. Don't worry.
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

Postby BLURR » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:37 am

Same here. LSDisc's is a nice bunch of people to work with.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

I'm do aplogize

Postby poisonelf » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:03 pm

i'm actually getting on myself here...i've had some issues with disc being sent back due to my horrid hand writing and all the holiday BS has put a big damper on me being able to get these disc back into the mail. Both people who have traded with me in this last month are receiveing a few exta bucks for my own mishaps...i'm sorry for all the delays
poisonelf
large-breasted asian woman expert

Favorite Disc: Z Xtreme

Postby readysetstab » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:51 pm

I 2nd his horrid handwriting :)

it was a while ago, but somehow the post office managed to decipher it. poor guy :wink:
readysetstab
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Donkeypuncher » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 am

Man, I really hate to do this, but I still haven't received my discs from J_mardis. I sent him a lightning bag in late november--early december, but have yet to receive any discs yet. He read the pm I sent to him on december 18th asking if he received the bag yet, but never replied. I sent another pm on january 2nd and it's still in my outbox so he hasn't read it yet.

His last post was on december 8th, and he said he was sending the discs he owed to multiple people out on monday. So it's been exactly a month since that post with no contact and no discs have shown up yet. I want to think he's a good guy, and he did say he was having family and work problems. However, that doesn't mean he can't send a pm and give me an update, or at least let me know he is alive.

Has anybody else had any problems trading with j_mardis?

To be honest, I'd rather not give negative feedback to the guy, But if I don't get my discs then I really have no choice in the matter. I have his address, and could probably get his contact info, but I would rather him resolve this situation without me calling his home and cell phone to harass him.

No reply to my pm on december 18th and no posts on the forum since december 8th makes me wonder what is going on. Please J_mardis, if you read this, let me know something, anything.

I'm going to wait another week, then use his address to find his number and give him a call. Hopefully nothing serious has happened, but any kind of contact or update would make me feel better. Been wating for the champ orc and firebird for a while now and I guess I'm getting impatient., but I feel I have the right since you have my bag and I have no discs. Please let's resolve this before I have to actually post negative feedback officially.

Anybody else heard from him in the past few weeks? Anybod know him that could contact him for an update on our trade?
Last edited by Donkeypuncher on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby dgdave » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:56 am

I got a PM from J one the PDGA board last week.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby Donkeypuncher » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 am

Well if you do get a chance to talk to him, let me know what the deal is with his a my trade. He hasn't read my pm from the 2nd of Jan. so I'm starting to wonder. Hopefully he will contact me before I have to hunt him down to get a response.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby dvlcek » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 am

I was one of those people waiting on discs (he mailed out on a Monday) and I ended up getting mine later in that week. Made a couple of trades with him before that and he was always good about getting stuff sent and communicating. Seems odd that he would have sent some of them and not all of them.
dvlcek
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: DX Piranha

Postby tushamajig13 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 pm

I made a trade with him in October-ish and I sent him a couple PM's and he also told me that he was having family issues. All said, it took about a month for me to get my disc from the time we arranged to trade discs.

I cant say much else, but I can only say that after a little frustration, I was able to get my discs.
tushamajig13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade