Metro Detroit DG Courses

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Metro Detroit DG Courses

Postby sleepy » Tue May 23, 2006 11:18 am

Here's a link to Flying Saucer Disc Golf, a DG club in Metro Detroit. The forum is active with news and chat pertaining to all things disc golf in this area. The guys that run it host tournaments, sell merch, and are affiliates with any other group that hosts leagues/tourneys in this area...and are some first-class individuals to boot. Basically, if you need info about D-Town disc golf, check here first! :D

If you click on the Courses link on the main page, you'll find a listing of our most popular courses in the area complete with maps, scorecards and descriptions. Some have photos, some do not; but check back often as the site is continually updated.

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

some pictures of stony

Postby Will » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:15 am

Didnt know if sleepy had pictures, but here is one of the best courses in metro detroit ( in my opinion )

http://teamstony.swscomputers.com/hole01.asp
I finally figured out how to putt!! Then I forgot again...
Will
Tree Magnet

Postby sleepy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 pm

Thanks, Will! :)

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby cschwab » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:50 pm

Here is a site with good pics of some Mi courses...
http://www.hereandthere.com/DiscGolf_Ne ... states.htm
cschwab
Noob

Return to Courses