Custon dyed discs

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Custon dyed discs

Postby pointdisc » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:15 pm

Hey all, I have a question for you. I just lost my favorite disc and would like to replace it with a custom design dyed one. I'm looking for suggestions on who does the best work. I would prefer they have info on the internet, but if not so be it. The more flexibility the better, ie let me pick the weight and color.

pd
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Eagle-X

Postby valar2006 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:10 pm

good, very good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
valar2006
Noob

Postby pointdisc » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:22 pm

Very good???

please explain

pd
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Postby pointdisc » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:33 pm

wwweeeelllll, no more need for the custom dye as I found my old one back, for the fifth time this summer. First two times it was in the bottom of Lake MI for a couple days, one of them some else found it and I saw them throwing it and traded to get it back. Had it stolen once, saw him do it and went to "wait" behind him and told him that it was a sweat disc he had. Then I said "You know, I had one EXACTLY like that two holes ago." Should have seen the look on his face. His excuse, they throw alot of discs. It's also spent a week up in a tree this summer. All in all, still a great disc.

pd
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Chains » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:01 pm

pointdisc wrote:wwweeeelllll, no more need for the custom dye as I found my old one back, for the fifth time this summer. First two times it was in the bottom of Lake MI for a couple days, one of them some else found it and I saw them throwing it and traded to get it back. Had it stolen once, saw him do it and went to "wait" behind him and told him that it was a sweat disc he had. Then I said "You know, I had one EXACTLY like that two holes ago." Should have seen the look on his face. His excuse, they throw alot of discs. It's also spent a week up in a tree this summer. All in all, still a great disc.

pd

DR.DYE does some really awesome work. He can even do a custom design that you pick.
http://www.drdyed.com/gallery/
Chains
Noob

Postby Texas Made » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Chain reaction disc golf...
Joel Kelly is the owner and he does some fine work....
Google it.
Texas Made
Tree Magnet

Postby TexasOutlaw » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 pm

That's the dude! He does custom dyes as well as designs such as superhero tabards and such! The nicest stuff I've seen is the texas and US flags.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:05 am

Yea my friend got some awsome dyed discs from Chain Reaction. They can do almost any design you want. He got a sweet one that says disc golf 420 like an interstate sign.
Rob
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Return to General Discussion