Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby dgdave » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:43 am

Its in j's signature. he's had it for a while
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby zealot » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 pm

we'll sort it out. its not hard to find out everything about someone on the internet.

i'm sure we'll be callin em on the tele soon enough.
zealot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Pro Rhyno

Postby Fritz » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Let me know if Bans are in order. That's a long time to not respond, but post on another forum. They have recent posts on the team over the top, so they can't be that busy.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby wdb4th » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 pm

I just hoped over to the Idaho message board and saw that IdahoLefty was on there. It showed me as newest registered user too. I hope he saw that.

Still, it isn't so much the disc I sent him. I didn't really need it. But the fact that someone would do that is beyond me.
Throw Quest AT!

Bullard Disc Golf Design
wdb4th
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beat Proto Magic

Postby Fritz » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:22 pm

wdb4th wrote:I just hoped over to the Idaho message board and saw that IdahoLefty was on there. It showed me as newest registered user too. I hope he saw that.

Still, it isn't so much the disc I sent him. I didn't really need it. But the fact that someone would do that is beyond me.

Yeah, that's jacked up... Karma will get them. It always does.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Donkeypuncher » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:18 am

Well it looks like j_mardis has posted on those forums a few times in the past week. I guess I'll sign up on that site and shoot him a pm.

Not gonna get my hopes up though. He has internet so I know he could read the forum or answer my pm's, so there isn't much I can do at this point.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Fritz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:50 am

I tracked him down to the Team Over the Top and sent a pm, here is his response.

j_mardis wrote:Fritz -

I haven't checked the site in quite a while. I thought I had all my trades taken care of.

I will check it right away.

Jordan
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Donkeypuncher » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 am

Received a pm this morning from j, so if all goes well this should be resolved shortly.
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Roy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:58 am

Donkeypuncher wrote:Received a pm this morning from j, so if all goes well this should be resolved shortly.

Shouldn't have to come to our administor tracking someone down... good luck though.

I posted over on the over the top forums where wdb4th posted, we'll see what happens.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby Fritz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 pm

I've also tracked down Idaho_Lefty and haven't received a response yet.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Midnightbiker » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Roy wrote:
Donkeypuncher wrote:Received a pm this morning from j, so if all goes well this should be resolved shortly.

Shouldn't have to come to our administer tracking someone down... good luck though.

I posted over on the over the top forums where wdb4th posted, we'll see what happens.

Well, most of us are good trust worthy disc golfers, but we have to remember there are some asses in every group. This site is open to the world, and anyone can come in.

I think if you are going to trade with someone you don't know , you should have them send you a link to the positive feed back list where they are listed. If they have no feed back, I think you should hold there disc till yours arrives. Just my 2 cents.
Listen to The Love Doctors on Real Radio 10am-3pm Eastern
Click here
http://www.wzzr.com/pages/the_lovedocs.html
Midnightbiker
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Magnet

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm

I always send my discs out before I get the ones I traded for. I have only been burned once (Anakha), for 3 discs. I guess that's how it goes. Still, 99% of my trades have been really good and I thank you all!
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

Postby Parks » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Midnightbiker wrote:Well, most of us are good trust worthy disc golfers, but we have to remember there are some asses in every group. This site is open to the world, and anyone can come in.

I think if you are going to trade with someone you don't know , you should have them send you a link to the positive feed back list where they are listed. If they have no feed back, I think you should hold there disc till yours arrives. Just my 2 cents.

I usually use the search feature to look for someone's name in the positive feedback thread before making/accepting offers.

If you come across someone new to the site or not in the thread then you should tell them you are waiting on their disc to arrive before sending for that reason. That is a good time to direct them to some of your positive feedback so they know they will get their disc.
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Donkeypuncher » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Got my discs from j_mardis a few days ago, so everything is kosher now.
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Fritz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Is everything still unresolved from Idaho_Lefty?
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade