pictures

Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby BIF13 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 am

yeah, next time I do letters they will be more "blocky".
Z Nuke - Z Force - Z Surge - Z Avenger SS - Z Stalker - Z Wasp - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor - ESP Comet - D Focus - D Magnet
BIF13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Z Nuke

Postby ccs1676 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Fritz wrote:
ccs1676 wrote:
DanTaylor wrote:nice job on the dye man!!

ccs1676 is that Ken Whino in your avatar?

Yes sir. Wait why do you call him whino?

Cause of his "altercation" with Cale @ the MM when he tried to call Cale on a throwing violation when he canned a big putt to tie Ken on the final hole. Cale hit a massive putt, tied him and forced a playoff, he celebrated cause the round was over, Ken was parked for an easy shot, Cale slammed his disc and Ken tried to call him for a practice throw violation.

Haha that's what I thought you were referring to. I guess Kenny just is a stickler for the rules. Can't blame him for that, but then again, I don't think it was that big of a deal....
ccs1676
Noob

Postby BearDin » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:16 pm

it's funny, i watched the skylands dvd today and that drive in your avatar actually got away from kenny. Sort of sawed-off hyzer that put him outside birdie range. Worst shot on the card for that hole. Granted, he's still nasty. Just not the most indicative shot of his disc golf prowess.
BearDin
Tree Magnet

Postby DanTaylor » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:13 pm

ccs1676 wrote:
Fritz wrote:
ccs1676 wrote:

Cause of his "altercation" with Cale @ the MM when he tried to call Cale on a throwing violation when he canned a big putt to tie Ken on the final hole. Cale hit a massive putt, tied him and forced a playoff, he celebrated cause the round was over, Ken was parked for an easy shot, Cale slammed his disc and Ken tried to call him for a practice throw violation.

Haha that's what I thought you were referring to. I guess Kenny just is a stickler for the rules. Can't blame him for that, but then again, I don't think it was that big of a deal....

Fritz is correect on that part, plus I just dont like Climo at all. Sure hes prolly the best DGer ever but still I dislike the guy.
GorillaTactics wrote:the Wii disc golf game will lead to more shattered LCD TV's than baseball, bowling, and tennis combined.
DanTaylor
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Q Sent

Postby ccs1676 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:15 pm

DanTaylor wrote:
ccs1676 wrote:
Fritz wrote:
ccs1676 wrote:

Fritz is correect on that part, plus I just dont like Climo at all. Sure hes prolly the best DGer ever but still I dislike the guy.

Why? Did you meet him in person?
ccs1676
Noob

Postby DanTaylor » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:48 pm

No ive never met the guy, just dont care for him is all. Not really sure why. just something about him.
GorillaTactics wrote:the Wii disc golf game will lead to more shattered LCD TV's than baseball, bowling, and tennis combined.
DanTaylor
Tree Magnet

Postby ferretdance03 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:18 am

Dan, are you thirsty?

ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby uNicedmeMan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:52 am

or hungry?
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Postby DanTaylor » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 am

Both items I enjoy allot. Thanks =P
DanTaylor
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Disc Artwork