Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
- Site Admin - Behind The Scenes
- Posts: 3455
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:21 pm
- Location: NE PA
- Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc
- Plastic Fondler
- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:00 pm
- Location: Texas
- Favorite Disc: Magnet
MAN! I soooo want one of those.
- Naturally Athletic
- Posts: 4679
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
- Location: Fruita, CO
- Favorite Disc: QMS
The only thing a plotter can do that the human hand can't is cut vinyl quickly. Down with plotters, and up with xacto skill!
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Seattle
- Favorite Disc: all of 'em.
Live life to the fullest you never know when it's going to end.
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:18 am
- Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996
Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:31 am
- Location: NE Ohio
- Favorite Disc: Beaver
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:39 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Favorite Disc: Wizard
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests