Thanks Blake

Comments, Questions, Requests, or Suggestions relating to discgolfreview.com

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Thanks Blake

Postby Weebl » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:42 pm

I wanted to publicly thank you blake, for all the work you've put in to help others and always willing to spend time to help's someone's problem. Before finding your site, I could only throw sidearm, 300' max. Now I can throw backhand consistantly 380', sidearm 350' and I can actually putt. (Went from ~10% of puts inside 30' to 60% success rate and constantly improving) So I just wanted to again say thanks blake for all the help you've given me and others.
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Thatdirtykid » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:17 pm

I second, ive visited many forums, read many articles and reviews and not only Blake has composed a great collection of both, but they are also top quality and most helpful, I think we all owe blake big time.
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

here here!

Postby Pagan » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:43 pm

Well said! Thank you Blake for hosting this site. I find the arcicles most helpful. As a begginner I can see the imrovements from reading your material. Keep up the great work!
Pagan
Pagan
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby jdawg4422 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:34 pm

I concur. I have only been a member of this site for a couple months and have already found this forum and the reviews to be great tools to improve my disc golfing.

Thank You Blake

Jason
jdawg4422
Noob

Postby steezo » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Add me to the LARGE list of people that are grateful to have someone like Blake who is willing to help others improve their game, increase their disc golf IQ, and for maintaining the number 1 disc golf website. - Thank you -
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beef Curtain

Postby The Clergyman » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:22 pm

I am on, or have been on, other forums but they get way off topic and can't seem to stick to disc golf. I log on because I love this game ... so way to go. This is by far the best forum I've found and I plan on sticking around.
Thanks for all your work Blake.
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
~Dr.Seuss
The Clergyman
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Z XL...or not

Return to Website Comments