lets get ready to rumble!!

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

lets get ready to rumble!!

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:17 am

from now on if you wanna fight or post some inflamatory topic DO IT HERE that way maybe other threads wont get hijacked and degenerate into pissing contests and those of us who dont like to waste time can steer clear easier.

starter topics:
who should be president? OBAMA
gays should be alowed to marry? FINE WITH ME
smoking weed on the course is A OK? IF YER DISCREET
midrange discs over rated?.......bitchesROC FTW
organized religion is B.S.? PRETTY MUCH
should we still be in Iraq?NOPER
was 911 an inside job?I DUNNO, ITS POSSIBLE
is abortion OK? TOUGH QUESTION BUT YES
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? IM GENERALLY NOT A HUGE FAN BUT THERE IS SOME GOOD ONES TOO
or whatever floats your boat

edit (opinions added :twisted: )
Last edited by Jesse B 707 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby gratefuldisc » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 am

The nefa board has a category like this called purgatory. Anything gets too rowdy or off topic and it gets moved by the mods to purgatory. cleans up the rest of the board pretty well.

edit: this board is already relatively clean IMO.

...bitches
gratefuldisc
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: JLS

Re: lets get ready to rumble!!

Postby jmammo » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:starter topics:
who should be president? Me, we are screwed with any of them
gays should be alowed to marry? No
smoking weed on the course is A OK? No
midrange discs over rated?.......bitches lol
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:18 pm

gratefuldisc wrote:The nefa board has a category like this called purgatory. Anything gets too rowdy or off topic and it gets moved by the mods to purgatory. cleans up the rest of the board pretty well.

edit: this board is already relatively clean IMO.

...bitches
thats a great idea
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby Working Stiff » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:13 pm

I think we need more threads about how we don't need mid-ranges, putters, fairway drivers, etc. Just throw your mini, bitches! :P
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby rwmurrow » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:from now on if you wanna fight or post some inflamatory topic DO IT HERE that way maybe other threads wont get hijacked and degenerate into pissing contests and those of us who dont like to waste time can steer clear easier.

starter topics:
is abortion OK? EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALOWED 1 (AFTER THAT ITS YOUR FAULT, DEAL WITH IT!)
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? IM GENERALLY NOT A HUGE FAN

wow, everything that is morally wrong is ok, and everything that has to do with the government is a conspiracy.
Destroyer,PD2, Firebird, Teebird, Gator, Roc, Challenger
rwmurrow
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby Jager » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:54 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:from now on if you wanna fight or post some inflamatory topic DO IT HERE that way maybe other threads wont get hijacked and degenerate into pissing contests and those of us who dont like to waste time can steer clear easier.

starter topics:
is abortion OK? EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALOWED 1 (AFTER THAT ITS YOUR FAULT, DEAL WITH IT!)
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? IM GENERALLY NOT A HUGE FAN

$5 says you still live w/ your parents.
Jager
Tree Magnet

Postby vonDrehle » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Who should be president? McCain

Gays should be allowed to marry? Doesn't effect me either way.

Smoking weed on the course is A Ok? Just don't act like an idiot or do it around kids.

Midrange disc are underrated? Nope. Like saying wedges in ball golf are underrated.

Organized religion BS? Raised Catholic but not really a fan of organized religion. Too much personal interpretations and such for me.

Should we still be in Iraq? I only know what the media has told me so I don't have all the fact to say yes or no.

Was 911 an inside job? Don't think so.

Is abortion OK? If you were raped or something like that and it is early yes. Doing it because your dumb ass was to lazy to take birth control or get a condom NO!

Are cops in general a bunch of dick mouths? All the ones I've ran into in Raleigh while drinking underage have been pretty cool, no ticket yet.

Discraft or Innova? Innova

Light Beer vs. Normal? Normal, shame if you say light... SHAME!

50ft approach with water 5ft behind basket, go for it or layup?
Layup
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person

Favorite Disc: River

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Jager wrote:

starter topics:
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? IM GENERALLY NOT A HUGE FAN BUT SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE

you still really dont like me from the drunks thread huh? BTW you lost your $5 (i live in MY HOUSE with my gf) P.S this is not the fight jesse b thread, discuss amongst yourselves as i will not be frequenting this thread. have fun :) much love to all (exept jager)
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby tumpsi » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:50 pm

vonDrehle wrote:Is abortion OK? If you were raped or something like that and it is early yes. Doing it because your dumb ass was to lazy to take birth control or get a condom NO!

early teenager mothers & fathers \o/
Max Boss Teebird Roc Wizard
tumpsi
1000 Rated Poster

Postby mgoofy24 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:38 pm

vonDrehle wrote:Midrange disc are underrated? Nope. Like saying wedges in ball golf are underrated.

The advent of the modern wedge game (many players carrying 3 or 4 in their bag) is arguably the most important improvement in ball golf. (I carry 3... I want a 52* gap wedge to be my fourth).
mgoofy24
Tree Magnet

Postby readysetstab » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 am

who should be president? out of the current candidates? mccain, i guess.
gays should be alowed to marry? i don't see why they want to get married anyway. i dont.
smoking weed on the course is A OK? no. it seems that no one can be discreet enough because i always smell it. have we forgotten that it's illegal too?
midrange discs over rated? probably not, but i prefer a putter in most situations.
organized religion is B.S.? yes.
should we still be in Iraq? probably yes. the better question is "should we have gone there in the first place?"
was 911 an inside job? i'm gonna say no.
is abortion OK? what's wrong with adoption? i'm not a fan of abortion.
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? in general, yes. most cops just like guns or weren't smart enough to do anything better. there will be a rare exception.
Discraft or Innova? Innova
Light Beer vs. Normal? neither
50ft approach with water 5ft behind basket, go for it or layup? Layup. if it were a 20 ft putt maybe. any further than that is crazy.
readysetstab
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Jager » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:23 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jager wrote:

starter topics:
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? IM GENERALLY NOT A HUGE FAN BUT SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE

you still really dont like me from the drunks thread huh? BTW you lost your $5 (i live in MY HOUSE with my gf) P.S this is not the fight jesse b thread, discuss amongst yourselves as i will not be frequenting this thread. have fun :) much love to all (exept jager)

I must have misunderstood the point of this thread. That, or the reefer is making you thin-skinned.
Jager
Tree Magnet

Postby jmammo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:25 am

readysetstab wrote:organized religion is B.S.? yes
should we still be in Iraq? probably
was 911 an inside job? no, but anything can happen
is abortion OK? only if you were raped
are cops in general a bunch of dickmouths? I have yet to have any problems with cops so I can't really answer that (even though I just did)
Discraft or Innova? Innova/ Millennium
Light Beer vs. Normal? When I drink, I don't want to waste my time with beer, give me hard alcohol
50ft approach with water 5ft behind basket, go for it or layup? Layup
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 am

Jesse B 707 wrote: who should be president? OBAMA

Why?

Please tell me anything this guy stands for that is not a handout of some kind, or an empty promise based on ignorant premises.

Please tell me his voting record or anything substantial that says he has a record of leadership.

Obama is the ultimate empty bag of air, even more than Hillary.

Not to mention I have never heard candidates more eager to run down their own country at the drop of a hat and a media that laps it up with every soundbite.

Lastly, anyone who tells you that we are in hard economic or political times right now and need more government to fix the country is an IDIOT, and never had a grandma. I had a grandma.

My grandma told me that during the 1940's and 1950's they could not afford MEAT to feed their children, did not have a car, dishwasher, clothes washer, air conditioning, television, cell phones (or even telephones), 3000 sq ft houses, etc. Buying anything luxurious meant not eating as well, so they did not do it.

My grandma told me that they had a WAR!!! In that war there were more soldiers killed at Normandy invading France in ONE DAY than have been killed in Iraq in 4 years. In this war the United States was proud to rid the world of an evil killer that was committing genocide on his own people. People who tried to undermine the war effort were called TRAITORS and were shot.

In this war the Europeans, instead of bashing the United States at every opportunity thanked us profusely for making sure they did not all speak German. They also took every single dime we gave them to rebuild their countries that were reduced to rubble. They also did not mind that we made sure the Russians did not sweep into their countries and make them all Stalin Communists.

In reality, a large part of our population has grown rich, spoiled, FAT (literally), whiny, soft, complacent, ignorant, and morally bankrupt. The poorest American would be considered weathly in most countries around the world,. We have so many jobs that people are coming here so fast from other countries that we cannot stop them all for Christ's sake!!!

Americans are losing their sense of historical perspective due to the fact that are getting horrible government doctrine laced educations where you find more emphasis on Earth Day than on Pearl Harbor day, the discovery of America is treated as a hostile takeover by the white slave masters, and Al Gore's movie is treated as a work of science.

As far as the economy, the only hard times I see are people deciding which cell phone plan they can afford or whether or not they might have to drop a few pay channels on their TV. Lots of college age kids today won't even take a job out of college because they feel if they can't make what I make (after 20 years of experience post college) why bother? They will just go live with their parents... after all they let me play X-Box all day long and give me free room and board.

Housing crisis? Is my responsibility to bail out people who borrowed money they can not pay back? Since when?

Health care? Illegals seems to get all the health care they want in Texas...

Energy crisis? See "Earth Day" above...

Yes. Please vote for Obama. That makes perfect sense.

"Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. " Barry Goldwater

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." Gerald Ford

"We are a nation that has a government—not the other way around. And that makes us special among the nations of the earth." Ronald Reagan
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Next

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.