New Categories and Sections

Official Announcements about the DGR site

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

New Categories and Sections

Postby Fritz » Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 am

Hey all, please check out the new sections. I have modified the categories and added a few new sections. Please utilize the new sections.

Bag Critique

Video Critique

Garage Sale

I also modified the categories to make it easier to jump down to the section you are interested in.

Enjoy!
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby WIpilot » Fri May 02, 2008 10:13 am

wow its going to take me some time to get use to this format on the fourms home page. Way to get it nice and organized.
:D
Keep It Simple Stupid........KISS
WIpilot
Tree Magnet
User avatar
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Postby Gumbo » Fri May 02, 2008 11:33 am

Much better, way to go!
Gumbo
Noob
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:16 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Postby Blake_T » Fri May 02, 2008 12:53 pm

i consider the need for the reformat to be a sign that DGR's forum has grown by leaps and bounds.

early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week) and specialized categories actually reduced the amount of post traffic.

the need for new sections in order to contain too much traffic is a nice surprise.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Postby the invisible tree » Fri May 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Like the changes.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: parts unknown
Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby mark12b » Fri May 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Blake_T wrote:i consider the need for the reformat to be a sign that DGR's forum has grown by leaps and bounds.

early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week) and specialized categories actually reduced the amount of post traffic.

the need for new sections in order to contain too much traffic is a nice surprise.


yes! good call!
mark12b
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby Working Stiff » Fri May 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Blake_T wrote:early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week)
Now there are at least five posts a day that contain the word "bitches." :P

A nice surprise indeed!
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR
User avatar
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 am
Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby tumpsi » Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Working Stiff wrote:
Blake_T wrote:early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week)
Now there are at least five posts a day that contain the word "bitches." :P

A nice surprise indeed!

Bitches!!!1
Max Boss Teebird Roc Wizard
tumpsi
1000 Rated Poster
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am
Location: Finland

Postby Fritz » Sat May 03, 2008 8:05 am

tumpsi wrote:
Working Stiff wrote:
Blake_T wrote:early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week)
Now there are at least five posts a day that contain the word "bitches." :P

A nice surprise indeed!

Bitches!!!1


It's all about the Cheetah!


bitches!
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Working Stiff » Sat May 03, 2008 11:27 am

Fritz wrote:
tumpsi wrote:
Working Stiff wrote:
Blake_T wrote:early on there was very little traffic (5 posts a week)
Now there are at least five posts a day that contain the word "bitches." :P

A nice surprise indeed!

Bitches!!!1


It's all about the Cheetah!


bitches!
NO! NO! NO! It's about style and not being a conformist! You need to go back and re-read you wisdom by Matt...


...bitches! :P
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR
User avatar
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 am
Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby DELETED » Sun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

DELETED
DELETED
 

Postby tumpsi » Sun May 04, 2008 12:07 pm

The new colors are a fancy time trip to the 90's!
Max Boss Teebird Roc Wizard
tumpsi
1000 Rated Poster
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am
Location: Finland

Postby Fritz » Sun May 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Love the new colors :)
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS


Return to Disc Golf Review Official Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest