Bag O' Fritz

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Bag O' Fritz

Postby Fritz » Wed May 07, 2008 8:38 am

Haven't posted my bag setup in awhile so here ya go :)

Bag: Revolution Team Carolina

Overstable to Very Overstable Drivers:

170g CE EXP-1 - Thumber Disc - Sometimes I use it as a forehand but it's almost always Thumber Exclusive
173g CE EXP-1 - Strong Headwinds

Stable to Moderate Stable Drivers:

170g Sirius Orion LF
169g Quantum Orion LF
170g Millennium Orion LF
150g Sirius Orion LF

Straight Drivers:

170g Sirius Orion LS

Understable Drivers:

168g Millennium Orion LS

Fairway Drivers:

170g Sirius JLS
150g Sirius JLS

Mid-Ranges:
180g Q-Sentinel
180g CE QMS
180g QMS - Stiff
169g QMS

Putters:
175g Sirius Omega
175g Quantum Omega
175g Omega SS

I also have the "JLF" Proto and LOVE IT! But it's not PDGA Approved yet as far as I know, so until then it's just for fun throws and casual play.
But it will be in my bag the minute it's approved.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby garublador » Wed May 07, 2008 8:48 am

Perhaps you're not aware, but there's a specific format we ask you put your bag in when posting. Please check this sticky for detals:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... php?t=6864

;)
garublador
Disc Whore
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:37 am
Location: Urbandale, IA

Postby Fritz » Wed May 07, 2008 8:53 am

garublador wrote:Perhaps you're not aware, but there's a specific format we ask you put your bag in when posting. Please check this sticky for detals:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... php?t=6864

;)


I followed the format. I just reversed the order they are posted. Cause that's how they are organized in my bag, Very Overstable to under, then Mids Over to Under then Putters.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby garublador » Wed May 07, 2008 9:26 am

Fritz wrote:
garublador wrote:Perhaps you're not aware, but there's a specific format we ask you put your bag in when posting. Please check this sticky for detals:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... php?t=6864

;)


I followed the format. I just reversed the order they are posted. Cause that's how they are organized in my bag, Very Overstable to under, then Mids Over to Under then Putters.
I suggested the categories from the disc overlap article:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/resources ... rlap.shtml

be used. It's fine with me if that's not the intent of the sticky but I'd rather my post not be quoted if that's the case.
garublador
Disc Whore
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:37 am
Location: Urbandale, IA

Postby Fritz » Wed May 07, 2008 9:31 am

garublador wrote:
Fritz wrote:
garublador wrote:Perhaps you're not aware, but there's a specific format we ask you put your bag in when posting. Please check this sticky for detals:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... php?t=6864

;)


I followed the format. I just reversed the order they are posted. Cause that's how they are organized in my bag, Very Overstable to under, then Mids Over to Under then Putters.
I suggested the categories from the disc overlap article:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/resources ... rlap.shtml

be used. It's fine with me if that's not the intent of the sticky but I'd rather my post not be quoted if that's the case.


oooo, I misunderstood how you wanted stuff posted :) I thought you just wanted it broken down by over stable etc...
:)

Though, it's hard breaking down the Millennium bag because the discs don't over lap really :lol:
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby garublador » Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 am

Fritz wrote:oooo, I misunderstood how you wanted stuff posted :) I thought you just wanted it broken down by over stable etc...
:)

Though, it's hard breaking down the Millennium bag because the discs don't over lap really :lol:
No problem. The idea is that if everone uses the exact same categories it will be much easier to tell if discs are being misused, where potential overlap may be and whether or not they've even read the overlap article.

If your discs don't overlap then it should be easier to put them into the categories.
garublador
Disc Whore
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:37 am
Location: Urbandale, IA

Postby Fritz » Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 am

garublador wrote:
Fritz wrote:oooo, I misunderstood how you wanted stuff posted :) I thought you just wanted it broken down by over stable etc...
:)

Though, it's hard breaking down the Millennium bag because the discs don't over lap really :lol:
No problem. The idea is that if everone uses the exact same categories it will be much easier to tell if discs are being misused, where potential overlap may be and whether or not they've even read the overlap article.

If your discs don't overlap then it should be easier to put them into the categories.


:) I'll re-organize my list ina few :)
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic
User avatar
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
Location: Fruita, CO
Favorite Disc: QMS


Return to Bag Critique / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests